- How to Succeed as a Franchisee
- Financing Your Business with an SBA Loan
- What You Need to Know Before Buying a Franchise
- Use Your IRA or 401(k) Money to Start a New Business
- Advantages of Buying an Existing Franchise
More than ever, prospective franchisees have access to information that will allow them to have a running start to their new business. There will also be bankers, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals offering panels and opportunities for transparent, one-on-one conversations.
Sometimes when people go to expos like this they can be a bit overwhelmed. There are so many options and opportunities and only three days to explore them all in depth. We recommend taking a look at the program ahead of time not just to target the talks you are most interested in, but also the franchises. Figuring out where those franchisors have their booths situated will allow you to make a good plan of attack, while still being open to wandering past some opportunities you may not have considered otherwise.